Sunday, November 16, 2008

Latin Lover-Man

I have been getting to know the Latin Man whom I will be using to make the Skinny Italian who Broke My Heart jealous. Apparently on the dating site that we met on (Millionaire Match) I had posted a blog that made a brief mention of cyber sex. It had said something like OK, cyber sex aside, has anyone found that they have any ligitimate chemistry with anyone on line? So he came on msn asking me if I have cyber sex, and what is it like. I am pretty sure he is full of shit, and that he has had many different types of sex but I thought what the hell. So he asked me if we could try it, and it just so happened that I needed to have a shower so I invited him to join me.

I got everything all set up in the shower - luckily my shower is big so the camera wouldn't get wet, and I can see through the glass to the computer to set up the shot. I was a little nervous about him seeing me naked for the first time so I turned the light off. The light from the computer cast a beautiful blue glow on my skin and it was really pretty. I was enjoying the artistic display, moving around in a beautiful, naked dance, but he wrote: Is Dark. I want see your pussy open. Do you have toy?

So much for artistic expression. He put the camera on his self pleasuring but that really didn't do much for me. I can't think of how I would actually get off on watching him. Maybe if I could see his face it would be better? He can't really type anything except for oooo yaaaaa I suppose I could tell him to type in spanish . . .

Now this is becoming a bit of a regular thing. At least it was for two days in a row. He says he likes me AND my pussy so that makes me feel really really special.

There are some bad parts to this - besides the fact that I am basically putting on a show for him (which I am sure will end up on his website or something and I will see no royalites what so ever), is that he takes off right after. He says something like I can't wait to see you in person and then signs off and dissapears. Sort of like the guy who jumps in the shower and takes off in real life and says "I'll call you." Jeeze even my on-line relationships are dysfunctional!

I guess that is what you get when you use someone for the purpose of making someone else jealous. They use you right back.

No comments:

Post a Comment