Monday, April 20, 2009

Horror scope

Today I awoke to a horoscope in my inbox (at 2PM) with a very interesting opening line.  

Amuseingmay (it knows my name), this day marks the beginning of the rest of your life.  This is a bit horrifying to me really as I walk around in a state of searching for the moments that I will later write are those that marked the beginning of the rest of my life.  My entire existence has been lived to this point in order to mark chapters in my memoir.  And now, my horror scope is telling me that this day is the one that will change my life that will be the day on which the opening line of said memoir is based?!?!  No freakin pressure.

So I have decided to stay in my pyjamas.  Probably not my most forward thinking plan.  Maybe I should get dressed up and go to the Ritz for a drink - where I will lock eyes with a baldy with a penchant for frizzy haired Canadians with crooked teeth.  

I will likely go out tonight - just to feel like I haven't let the (deep foreboding voice) Day I will remember for the rest of my life pass me by.  Otherwise how will I look at myself in the mirror when I wake up tomorrow (afternoon).

I am addicted to T
witter (amuseingmay).  Completely addicted.  I have decided that I now have the following goals in life.

A.  To have more people following me than I am following.
B.  To have celebrities send me shout outs.
C.  To say funny things.
D.  To get an iphone so I can tweet all the time.

Going to make a frozen pizza now and think of funny things to say.

PS - this is a self portrait.  It is by no means meant to be sexually suggestive in any way.








 

No comments:

Post a Comment